Vegan Options at Chipotle
Vegan Options Chipotle – Guys!! Are you looking for the best Chipotle vegan options? We can help you find the best vegan options at Chipotle. Can you make the rice vegan?
Was it the fajita vegetables? Is there any vegan chorizo left? Is Sofritas Tofu available at all locations? What is the best way to order a Chipotle vegetable bowl?
All these questions are answered, and more.
This is the trusted choice for vegans! It’s a tried and trusted vegan choice! You can order vegan food at Chipotle, no matter where you are located.
Chipotle menu prices offers a huge burrito for vegans. It includes rice, beans and lettuce, tomatoes, onions, corn, salsa, and Chipotle’s tofu sofritas. Are you not feeling like a burrito but still want one? A line of tacos or burrito bowls are available.
You can pair your main dish with chips and guac (it is vegan!) You’ll have a hearty meal that’s so satisfying you won’t want to stop eating it. You can wrap leftovers in foil to make sure they last for another meal.
Vegan Options at Chipotle
Create Your Own
Pick Your Base
- Taco – Crispy Corn or Soft Flour
- Bowl – The base starts with beans, rice,etc.
- Kids Meal … comes with 2 tacos (choose crispy or soft), a “meat” (beans or sofritas) and two other toppings. Includes fruit or kid’s chips, and select an organic juice.
- Salad – Base is a Supergreens mix with baby kale, baby spinach and hand-cut romaine. Order with NO vinaigrette.
- Burrito – Soft Flour Tortilla
- White Rice or Brown Rice. If you see Cauliflower Rice, it is vegan and comes with a $2 upcharge.
- Black Beans, Pinto Beans or both
- Sofritas – Organic Braised Tofu with Peppers and Spices
If you skip the Sofritas, you can add guacamole at no extra charge.
Chipotle’s vegan bowls and a bag of chips to scoop are our favourite way to eat vegan at Chipotle!
And Now Your Salsas & Veggies:
- Tomatillo Red-Chili Salsa (Hot)
- Roasted Chili-Corn Salsa (Medium)
- Guacamole (will be charged extra if you have sofritas in your meal)
- Mixed Fajita Veggies
- Fresh Tomato Salsa (Mild)
- Tomatillo Green-Chili Salsa (Medium-Hot)
As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan or does not offer a designated cooking space for their vegan options, cross-contamination can occur, and fryers/grills may be shared with animal products. But, again, you can choose your comfort level with these potential issues.
Vegan Toppings & Sides (all listed are vegan-friendly)
- Romaine Lettuce
- Supergreens Lettuce Blend
- Roasted Chili-Corn Salsa
- Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Tomatillo Red Salsa
- Green Chili Salsa
- Tortilla Chips
- Black Beans
- Pinto Beans
- Cilantro Lime White Rice
- Brown Rice
- Fajita Vegetables (sauteed bell peppers and onion)
- Sofritas (braised tofu with poblano and chipotle peppers)
Vegan Drinks at Chipotle
- Sparkling water
- Nantucket Nectars (all flavors)
- IZZE fizzy drinks (all flavors)
- Assorted sodas
If you have any other questions concerning theVegan Options at Chipotle 2022 please leave them in the comment section below.I will attempt toresolve your issue as quickly as possible Continue tovisit chipotlemenuprices.info for the latest updates on this topic.
You May Also Like To Check:
- Chipotle Nutrition Menu PDF
- Chipotle Catering Menu Prices
- Chipotle Secret Menu
- Chipotle Breakfast Menu
- Chipotle Hours Of Operation
- Chipotle Holidays Hours
- Vegan Options at Chipotle
- Chipotle Menu Prices
- Chipotle Menu Prices UK
What is a Sofrita at Chipotle?
Sofritas are organic, shredded tofu that has been braised in chipotle chillies, roasted poblanos, and a mixture of spices, including black pepper, cumin and garlic.
Are Pinto Beans at Chipotle vegan?
Yes! Yes! The Pinto Beans from Chipotle can be made vegan. Pinto beans can be feared for being cooked in bacon or lard. But, this is not the case with Chipotle pinto beans. Both pinto beans and black beans can be made vegan.
How to Order Vegan at Chipotle?
Here is the simplest way to order a vegan meal at Chipotle:
Select a base: Burrito, Burrito Bowl, Salad, or Tacos
Pick all your toppings (see list below)
Decide if you’d like to add sides like chips, guac or both.
Select a delightful drink, if you desire
Is Chipotle Still Offering the Plant-Based Chorizo?
No. It was removed from the menu on March 9, 2022. However.we aren’t sure why. One theory was that Chipotle rotated vegan options and that the chorizo was vegan – friendly when it was available.
Plant-Based Chorizo contained 16g of pea protein and Spanish smoked paprika. It also included adobo chilis peppers, garlic, & adobo.
Is Chipotle’s Cauliflower Rice Vegan?
Yes. The new Cauliflower Rice from Chipotle is 100% vegan. All three rice varieties (White, Brown, and Cauliflower) available at Chipotle can be vegan.