A wonderfully creamy and spicy cheese dip, chipotle queso is the ideal addition to any get-together or snack time.
This adaptable dip can be tailored to your tastes by mixing melted cheese with various spices and herbs.
This page will discuss Chipotle Queso’s ingredients, step-by-step directions, serving recommendations, variants, health advantages, and commonly asked questions.
Chipotle’s menu prices are also a wonderful option. if you’re searching for Mexican food.
What is Chipotle’s Queso?
Chipotle Queso is a cheese dip with Mexican influences that was first produced in the southwest of the United States.
It is renowned for its velvety, creamy texture, smokey flavour, and a touch of heat.
The addition of chipotle chiles, which are jalapeno peppers that have been smoked and dried, gives the dip its name.
For celebrations, game nights, or just hanging out with friends and family, Chipotle Queso is a well-liked option.
Chipotle Queso Ingredients
- Cheddar cheese
- Monterrey Jack cheese
- Cream cheese
- Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- All-purpose flour
Chipotle Queso Recipe
Let’s start preparing Chipotle Queso now that we have all the necessary components on hand.
Gathering the Ingredients
- Gather each of the ingredients listed above that are needed.
Preparing the Cheese
- Grate the Monterrey Jack and cheddar cheeses.
- Cream cheese should be cut into small bits.
Adding the Spices and Herbs
- Chop the chipotle chiles in adobo sauce very finely.
- Combine the cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Heating and Melting the Cheese
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- The flour should be added and stirred well until the mixture resembles a paste.
- To prevent lumps, slowly pour the milk while stirring continually.
- Add the cream cheese, diced chipotle peppers, shredded cheddar, Monterrey Jack, and mixed seasonings.
- Stir the dip frequently until it’s creamy and all the cheese has melted.
Serving and Enjoying
- To keep the Chipotle Queso warm, transfer it to a serving bowl or a warm slow cooker.
- Serve with tortilla chips, chopped veggies, or other dippers of your choice.
- Enjoy homemade Chipotle Queso’s creamy and spicy goodness!
Tips and Variations for Chipotle Queso
- Add a sprinkle of cayenne pepper or a few drops of hot sauce to the queso for an added touch of heat.
- Reduce the number of chipotle peppers used in the dish if you prefer a milder flavour.
- Try experimenting with various cheeses, such as Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack, to develop your own special take on Chipotle Queso.
- Garnish the queso with chopped cilantro, sliced jalapenos, or a dollop of sour cream to personalize the toppings.
Leftovers: If there is any remaining Queso Blanco Dip, you should refrigerate it in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Freeze: Since this recipe is dairy-based and will separate and become gritty when thawed and reheated, don’t freeze it.
Serving Suggestions and Pairings
Chipotle Queso can be matched with complimentary foods and eaten with a variety of dippers. Following are some serving ideas and pairings:
A. Tortilla Chips:
To go with Chipotle Queso, traditional tortilla chips are a popular option. Their salty crunch is the ideal foil for the creamy dip.
Fresh and nutritious alternatives to Chipotle Queso include sliced bell peppers, celery, carrot, and cucumber sticks.
C. Other Dishes:
To give a flavorful kick to your favourite recipes, top baked potatoes, tacos, nachos, and burritos with Chipotle Queso.
Chipotle Queso Variations
Even while the traditional Chipotle Queso recipe is delicious, you can experiment with other modifications to suit your tastes. Here are a few well-liked choices:
A. Chipotle Queso Blanco:
- For a milder and creamier Chipotle Queso, swap white American cheese for the cheddar and Monterrey Jack.
B. Chipotle Queso Fundido:
- For a heartier, more decadent dip, mix cooked chorizo or ground meat into the Chipotle Queso recipe.
C. Chipotle Vegan Queso:
- To make a great vegan-friendly version, replace the dairy ingredients with plant-based substitutes such as vegan cheese, almond milk, and vegan butter.
Chipotle Queso Nutrition
Chipotle Queso Review
Chipotle Contact Information
Chipotle’s head office address: Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., 1401 Wynkoop St Suite 500, Denver, Colorado 80202, United States
Chipotle’s head office contact number: +1-303-595-4000
Chipotle Mexican Grill Headquarters Fax Number: +1-302-674-5266
Chipotle’s customer service number: +1-303-595-4000
- Facebook Page: facebook.com/chipotle
- Instagram Account: instagram.com/chipotle
- Twitter Handle: twitter.com/chipotletweets
|News & Events
|Google Play and App Store
FAQs – Chipotle Queso
Is Chipotle Queso Blanco Healthy?
When eaten in moderation, this queso can be enjoyed as a part of a healthy diet. One-third cup’s worth of food contains 244 calories, 6.7 grams of carbs, and 20.2 grams of fat. This recipe is also naturally gluten-free, loaded with calcium, and acceptable for ketogenic diets. For further nutritional details, scroll to the bottom of the recipe card.
What is Chipotle’s queso made of?
The new cheese dip includes Monterey Jack and white cheddar cheese as well as Serrano, Poblano, and Chipotle peppers. The chain has been testing the substitute queso in Dallas, Detroit, and San Diego since the end of July.
Is Chipotle queso spicy?
As stated in a news release from Chipotle on Wednesday, “The new recipe employs 13 authentic ingredients, including aged Monterey Jack, white cheddar, and serrano, poblano, and chipotle peppers, to create a silky queso with just the right amount of spicy heat.”
Is Chipotle Queso gluten-free?
Chipotle Queso’s primary components are gluten-free. Check the labels of pre-packaged foods to be sure they are gluten-free, though, as some items might have gluten in them secretly.
Can I freeze Chipotle Queso?
Chipotle Queso can be frozen, although thawing it may change the texture and consistency. The cheese may separate from the other ingredients and get gritty. For the best flavor and texture, experts generally recommend consuming the dip immediately after preparing it.
Can I make Chipotle Queso without dairy?
It is possible to create a dairy-free Chipotle Queso by using plant-based cheeses and milk substitutes. Despite minor differences in taste and texture, it can still be great.